Adult Oral Care Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 1.81 kg
Buy any Hill's Science Diet dry food bag for dogs and get the 2nd one at 20%* off!
Discount on the item of same or lesser value applied to the basket.
Dog dental health affects so much more than just the teeth. Help support overal health and vitality in your adult dog with Hill's Science Diet Oral Care Adult Dog Food. Designed with a unique, clinically proven interlocking fiber technology, this unique kibble works to clean dog teeth and freshen breath with every bite. Plus, this premium dog food made with natural ingredients is packed with Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E to help your grown dog keep a healthy coat and skin each and every day. This recipe is formulated with decades of cutting-edge research to be a great-tasting dog food your adult dog can truly enjoy. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet.
Hill's Science Diet Oral Care dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve dental health.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- This dry dog food helps improve the dental health of your grown canine.
- Helps reduce plaque & tartar build-up with clinically proven kibble technology.
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans canine teeth and supports fresh breath with every bite.
- A dog food with Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Made in the USA with Global ingredients you can trust.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Moisture: Max. 10.0 %
Protein: Min. 20.0 %
Fat: Min. 11.0 %
Crude Fiber: Max. 12.0 %
Vitamin C: Min. 85 mg/kg
Vitamin E: Min. 450 IU/kg
Total Omega-6 FA: Min. 2.50 %
Guides & Resources
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Daily Feeding Guide
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams)
5 (2,3) 3/4 (60)
10 (4,5) 1 1/4 (100)
20 (9,1) 2 1/4 (180)
30 (14) 3 (235)
40 (18) 3 2/3 (290)
50 (23) 4 1/4 (335)
60 (27) 4 3/4 (375)
80 (36) 6 (475)
100 (45) 7 1/4 (575)
120 (54) 8 1/4 (650)
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times!
Recommended for adult dogs to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
- SKU 1011366
- Weight 1.810 KG
- Packaging Height 24.130 CM
- Packaging Width 43.180 CM
- Packaging Length 15.240 CM
- Manufacturing Country USA