If you are not satisfied with your order, J.E. Mondou Ltd. offers two easy options for returning items purchased online, provided the items are in their original packaging and accompanied by a proof of purchase.
Items purchased online may be returned :
- In person at one of our stores
- To the Mondou warehouse via Canada Post to 10400, rue Renaude-Lapointe, Anjou (Quebec), H1J 2V7.
In order to receive a refund, all items must be in their original state, with all labelling, and must be considered by J.E. Mondou Ltd. to not have been used or damaged.
Items may be returned according to the following stipulations :
- Returned items must be received by J.E. Mondou Ltd. within 30 days of the day the customer receives them;
- The refund will be made in the name of the person who owns the card used in the initial transaction;
- Delivery fees apply to returned items, unless the product is defective or damaged, or if the wrong item was sent;
- No item marked ‘‘Final Sale’’ may be returned;
- For hygiene reasons and for the protection of our customers, the following products may not be returned or exchanged:
- Litterbox accessories;
- Toiletries (brushes and combs);
- Cleanliness training products;
- Bowls and drinking troughs;
- Cages for the home and for travelling;
- Collars and leashes;
- Nail clippers;
- Cushions, beds and covers;
- Muzzles and harnesses;
- Clothes and boots;
- No returns or exchanges will be permitted after the authorized return period.
If the client chooses to return items via Canada Post, they must proceed as follows :
- The customer must contact Mondou customer service, available Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 4:00pm, at 514-322-5300 or at our toll-free number 1-855-411-5300, and provide the required information;
- Mondou customer service will then send the customer a return label via Canada Post;
- The customer must bring the item to a Canada Post counter or branch with the return label provided by Mondou.
Items returned or exchanged without a purchase receipt will be reimbursed in the form of a store credit in the amount indicated below. Your name, address and telephone number will be required for verification purposes. You may also be asked to provide a piece of photo identification.
Please contact us with any questions.
Returns made in-store will be processed immediately.
Returns made via Canada Post will be processed within a period of approximately 7-10 business days following the date the returned items were received.